12.07.2010

HEART FOR HOME

One of the most inspiring e-mails to date.

My cousin Ginny and her long time best friend Aileen had come together to join forces and help raise money, gather basic necessities and provide a better living for those less fortunate.  My heart is over joyed to give to these young children, we will need all the help we can get and hope we can reach the goal of delivering the needs to the 150 children.  Please contact Ginny or myself by leaving a comment with your email/contact info, or DM me for details! May god bless you all! Let's continue to keep these children in prayer...

-Liza b. R
Dear family and friends,  
This Christmas, we are expecting to feed 150 less fortunate children in the Philippines! 
For $3.00 per child, they will be able to enjoy a warm, healthy meal and also participate in games and activities that will make lasting Christmas memories. 
These children barely get a bowl of rice a day and on some days, they just go hungry. Our hope this season, is that no one will go hungry and that they will feel the true meaning of Christmas through our love and generosity. 
Would you please join me in reaching our goal to provide food and hope for these children? 
        
"For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. 
Then the righteous will answer him, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you? 
The king will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." 
Matthew 25:35-40
  
We are also in need of hygiene items: toothbrushes, toothpaste, lotions, shampoo, soap, combs/brushes,hair accessories and as always... Lots of Prayer!!!
          God bless you,
          Ginny Douesnard
          Heart For Home


No comments:

Post a Comment