1.30.2011

SWEET VAEH CAFE

Leilani came up with a cute name for Nevaeh's play kitchen a while back, so I decided to use that for the title and thought it was appropriate for this blog entry.  The family and I spent the day running errands and while we were shopping/browsing we came across a cupcake recipe book.  For only $6.98 and 100 recipes, we had to buy it! Most of the ingredients were bought at Target and we couldn't wait to come home and start baking! Finally after a few months, I'm back on the grind in the kitchen (yes...finally!!!) LOL! So Lani and I will be baking more from the recipe book and we plan to send some out for Valentines day...Yay!

Model: Vaeh Stylist: Lani Photo by: Mommy

best if bought at Target you will save lots of $$$ 

fresh out the oven and cooled for 10 min.

Red velvet cupcakes make with love :P

made from scratch

red velvet meets cookies n creme 

my lil cake tester



No comments:

Post a Comment