3.09.2011

EMBRACE THE CAMERA: A FAMILY AFFAIR

I'm back in full effect... It's been a whirlwind these past few weeks with working full time and starting school again after 5 years! WHOA! I know right? But hey *hi five and jive...hehe

In the midst of it all, its was just my luck that I caught the flu. This year, flu season got the best of me. Missing a week of work and a few days of school, nonetheless, I am now recovering and shaking off this flu that now turned into bronchitis. 

On Tuesday I was feeling 90% better! (thanks to a lot TLC from the hubby and girls, rest and a long list of medications) The family and I headed to the Korean Bell in San Pedro.  There we spent some quality time enjoying each others laughs, cries (nevaeh was cranky) a beautiful sunset and we even got to fly a kite :) Here are a few shots from that day, and my embrace the camera for this week...Cheers! Wishing everyone a happy, healthy family affair ;)












5 comments:

  1. awesome pictures! glad you are feeling better {i had two sick babies last week....NO FUN} and back to school?!? ugh. makes me sick just thinking of it. glad it's you and not me. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! What a gorgeous day and beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these pictures! what a beautifully perfect day.

    ReplyDelete