3.14.2011

STORY OF MY LIFE: CONSUMED WITH HOMEWORK + RANDOMNESS + FUN

This past weekend consumed most of my time and energy doing homework...I was stuck in my own lil corner rewriting, revising, reading and playing with my lovely pens, pencils, highlighters and sharpie pens! lol! I must say...I'm really loving school right now :0

As you can see, I'm obessessed with my school supplies! 

Later that night, on a lovely saturday evening, the family and I enjoyed some quality time being random, making funnies, playing just dance 2, and watching a movie...

and here is the diva for the day...NEVAEH wearing H&M from head to toe! My favorite: her aviator glasses for $4.95 Can't beat that with a bat! 

And lastly, please make sure you check out missvaeh's newest video! This was the hubby's idea LOL! 

1 comment: