4.12.2011

FOOD FOR THOUGHT

Disclaimer: This post contains lots of yummy food. Beware of grumbling tummies...this will make you hungry. lol

Food for Thought- Meals with the family mean so much to me. It's some of the best things I love to do: Hang out, eat, laugh and enjoy good company...

Here are some of our favorite foods! I just uploaded a bunch of photos from the past 2 weeks and half of them were food pics...thought i'd share some with you all...now I'm hungry...lol

Guppy's Tea House in Cerritos
Popcorn chicken, Fried Rice, Brick Toast, Kim-Chee Soup, & Shaved Ice
Good times with the Warrens/Catabays! :)


Chads favorite fried rice!

Can't wait to go back for more Brick Toast!

 Caution: It's spiiiiiicyyyy!

 Shaved Ice to feed a dozen! Salad, chicken katsu & fries

Chili Cheese Fritos! Sold at Lani's soft ball game!

 My babygirl in action! 

 Parmesan Fries from The Counter BOMB.COM!
We had some of the best burgers ever! We were all so hungry, I forgot to snap a photo...lol Thank you so much to the Catabay Family. xoxo!

 Dessert for some Hawaiian Shaved Ice! Reminds me so much of Matsumoto's in North Shore! Can't wait till our annual Hawaii trip this summer! Till then :) Check out Get Shaved for some yummy treats!


 And finally... Tofu House! Thanks to all the cousins, especially Cecille, Nina and Ginny for introducing us to some of the best fish, kbbq, tofu soup, ever! My mouth waters just looking at these pics!!! A million thank you's again for the good grub & good times!




 I fell in love with this coffee/tea maker! My keurig got nothin' on this...lol!


1 comment: