2.17.2011

SOMETHING NEW FOR THURSDAYS


Ever since I started blogging there has been a massive contagious link up with all these creative, fun, adoring blogs. And I LOVE it! I came across this blog, The Anderson Crew, which I seen from another blog, that I seen from another blog etc...get the picture? Ok well here is my Embrace the camera for today. I will try to do this every Thursday so hope you enjoy it and for all you fellow bloggers out there or anyone who comes to this site, make sure you check out the site below. 

Here's a quick snap shot taken as soon as I got home today. After a long day its so nice to have my family to come home to.  I love being greeted by 1. Paleko (our dog)-- once he hears my keys rattling at the door he runs, barks, jumps, and well sometimes tinkles from excitement haha...i know gross! 2. Leilani: She will have her homework assignments ready for me to correct and it never fails...she always has to ask... Mom, Can we go to Target today? I need to buy more pencils! 3. Not shown, Nevaeh it's a race with her and Paleko to see who will get to the door first.  She'll go, Hi mommy, how was work today? followed by one of her random silly dances. She wasn't in the photo we just took due to her napping. 4. Not shown, My husband Chad: We always greet each other with a hug, kiss and a hey honey, how was work?  and what would you like for dinner, kinda convo..
Lani, Paleko & Mommy Taken on our MacBook 



The super cute family. This is where the idea of the photo came from.
  The Anderson Crew

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Too funny- I am subscribed to the Anderson Crew too. I was trying to think of a photo project to do too ;")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the girls' names :). Nice to run into you through "Embrace". Love the scriptures :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this picture...such a fun memory :)

    so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete